eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Black Type Bugler Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Equinics 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
roxyken View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 19.50
  Quote roxyken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 10:00pm
Thanks to everyone who has picked a race or two to cover, it is truly appreciated!

We will be having a drawing sometime after the races for prize horses among all the writers!
dunnvilledowns View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 8.70
  Quote dunnvilledowns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 10:24pm
It is a pleasure supporting the SIM Community in this way. Good luck to all the horses in the weekend's big races. Learning a lot by researching for writing the previews.
Horse racing is animated roulette.
itch View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 23.80
  Quote itch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:37pm
GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!!!!

From the editors on down to all of us working stiffs, so outstanding.

If you are a new reporter for the BTB, take a bow because you are the reason this may be the best coverage I've seen for any single event in the history of our game.

Super super super effort, everybody outdid themselves!
topicount View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 6.00
  Quote topicount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 12:53pm
Seeking Sal is up! Almost done with the Dusty Dance, but I won't get a chance to finish until closer to 7pm EST. Will submit around then.
btb View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.10
  Quote btb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:18pm
Now that the articles are all covered, we have randomly selected three winners to receive prize horses. The winners are:
Lbailey
Pointguard
Nextbonus

Please pick a horse from the BTB, BTB1, BTB2 or BTB3 and post here. Or, there are two horses age 5. You can claim both of these as another option.
metallinut View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 7.20
  Quote metallinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 12:33am
As the host of the Equinics I would like to thank everyone who did a write up or 2. They were all phenomenal!!! Great writing!!!! Keep up the excellent writing!!! Thank you all for keeping up the tradition!!!
Questions about Equinics 2018? Email me at equinics@gmail.com
Home of G1 Winner with sp # for 2yo's in 2008 TALKIN' BASEBALL(KY)
lbailey View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 11.10
  Quote lbailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 1:53am
I will take Our Bugle from the btb2 stable. Thank you so very much
pointguard View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 2.50
  Quote pointguard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 7:56am
I’ll take Bugle Kelarr from BTB2 please. Thank you, and great job by all. The coverage was awesome!
nextbonus View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 107.40
  Quote nextbonus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 9:15am
BUGLE KESTAR   from btb3, please.   
Top Ten Stakes Winning Trainer 2004, 2005, 2007, 2018
btb View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.10
  Quote btb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 9:31am
All the prizes have been sent to their new homes. Thanks again everyone for your amazing coverage!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123